Forums

Home Forums GaS Digital Network Forum 15 minutes into the zoom show

15 minutes into the zoom show

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

You guys know this is a comedy podcast……… right? If I wanted to here generic unoriginal opinions on the dave Chappelle protest id be watching the local news, not skanks…… I don’t disagree with them I simply don’t care. Talk about a retarded man who fell in a well or something.

Ben
    Participant

You think there might be a stray joke in there somewhere, I’ll go listen to part of the problem if I want actual opinions on current events, hopefully the whole podcast isn’t this gay discussion about some guy trolling retarded people

CitizenErased
    Participant

Agree, the Zoom shows in general suck bigtime. If not for Covid who would want to watch people communicating over Zoom. These guys need to be in person to justify the LOS brand otherwise these Zoom shows are a massive waste of time. Hosts like Cumia can justify doing regular shows remotely because of his talent and diversity of guests. These guys are scraping for material to discuss, let alone making that material funny.

azzman1234
    Participant

honestly every 3rd/4th zoom show is hilarious. this one wasn’t their best but the hot dogs bit was great imo. I liked when they did one at the stand one at the studio the most but they have shows and such. also im gay

jortegaa3289
    Participant

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.